Courses , Day Retreat and Drop-in Sessions for the general public
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course (one session a week) in Haverhill on Mondays 7.30 pm - 8.50 pm.. Fees: £ 195 (Reduced Fees: £ 145)
- 4 Day Mindfulness Course, Friday - Monday, 23rd - 26th of June , 10.30 - 3.30 pm, Haverhill
The content of the courses is as follow (alongside the main practices of Mindfulness of Breathing, Body Scan,
Mindfulness of Movement and Loving Kindness Meditation):
- The jewel in the ice - what mindfulness is and how to do it
- Keeping the body in mind
- Living in the present
- Calming the chattering mind
- Dancing with dragons - working with difficult emotions
- The ABC of mindfulness - it is not what you think it is
- Compassion meditation
- Everyday mindfulness and what next
- One to one Mindfulness Training is also available. Please enquire.
One Day Retreat on Sunday the 21st of May, 10 am - 4 pm in Haverhill, 14 miles south Cambridge
This is for those who have done the 8 week course and are practising regularly.
Most of the day will be spent in silent. There will be a lunch break (vegetarian). Fees £ 55
The outline of the day will be as follow:
10 am - Introduction
10.30 - Body Scan
11.00 - Sitting practice
11.30 - Mindful movements
12 am - Lunch Break - Mindful Eating
1 pm - Awareness of Sounds & Thoughts
1.30 - Mindful Walking (in a nearby park)
2.00 - Sitting practice
2.30 - Sharing experience
3.30 pm - Home time
Drop-in sessions are available on Sunday morning at 10 am.. Please book in advance.
These are for people who have started a regular practice.
The session is £ 10.