Courses , Day Retreats and Drop-in Sessions
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course (one session a week) in Haverhill on Mondays 7.30 pm - 8.50 pm.. Fees: £ 195 (Reduced Fees: £ 145). Next start will be on Monday the 4th of September. Bookings are open.
- Three Day Mindfulness Course for Healthcare Professionals, Friday the 30th of June- Sunday the 2nd of July
Fees £ 195 (reduced £ 145) included course material and meditations.
If you are travelling from far there are B&B in the area.
The course is for everyone, beginners and those who wish to refresh their practice.
The content of the course is as follow (alongside the main practices of Mindfulness of Breathing, Body Scan,
Mindfulness of Movement and Loving Kindness Meditation):
- The jewel in the ice - what mindfulness is and how to do it
- Keeping the body in mind
- Living in the present
- Calming the chattering mind
- Dancing with dragons - working with difficult emotions
- The ABC of mindfulness - it is not what you think it is
- Compassion meditation
- Everyday mindfulness and what next
- One to one Mindfulness Courses also available. Please enquire.
One Day Retreat on Sunday the 9th of July, 10 am - 4 pm in Haverhill, 14 miles south Cambridge
This is for those who have done the 8 week course and are practising regularly.
Most of the day will be spent in silent. There will be a lunch break (vegetarian). Fees £ 55
The outline of the day will be as follow:
10 am - Introduction
10.30 - Body Scan
11.00 - Sitting practice
11.30 - Mindful movements
12 am - Lunch Break - Mindful Eating
1 pm - Awareness of Sounds & Thoughts
1.30 - Mindful Walking (in a nearby park)
2.00 - Sitting practice
2.30 - Sharing experience
3.30 pm - Home time
Drop-in sessions are available on Sunday morning at 10 am.. Please book in advance.
These are for people who have started a regular practice.
The session is £ 10.