- Sunday the 15th of July 2018 - Mindfulness One Day Retreat - 10.30 am - 4.30 pm in Haverhill, 14 miles south Cambridge. Fee: £55 included lunch
10.30 am - Introduction
10.45 - Mindfulness of Breathing
11.00 - Enquiry (you may want to share your experience or ask questions)
11.15 - Body Scan
12 - Mindful stretches
12.15 pm - Break
12.30 Lunch (consumed in silence-mindful eating)
1 pm - Mindful Walking (in a nearby park)
2.00 pm - Sitting practice, learning to observe thoughts followed by a short break
3.00 pm - Loving - Kindness and Self - Compassion Meditation
4.15 pm - Home time
The one day retreat is suitable for anybody interested in learning mindfulness and having a day of calm and rest. It is also aimed at those with an existing practice who wish to deepen their meditation practice with Teresa Costa who is an experienced teacher.
- 21st- 22nd of July Mindfulness & Compassion Course for Healthcare Professionals, 10.30 am - 4 pm. £160
- Drop-in sessions are available on Monday, Friday and Sunday nights. One session (75 min.) £15. You may purchase six sessions at the price of five. Book in advance.
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course on Mondays 7.30 pm - 9 pm.Fees: £195 included meditations and course book. Next start Monday the 3rd of September 2018.
The content of the course is as follow (alongside the main practices of Mindfulness of Breathing, Body Scan, Mindfulness of Movement and Loving Kindness Meditation):
- The jewel in the ice - what mindfulness is and how to do it
- Keeping the body in mind
- Living in the present
- Calming the chattering mind
- Working with difficult emotions
- A big container: awareness
- Compassion meditation
- Everyday mindfulness
The course is for both beginners and those who wish to refresh their practice.